2015년 5월 3일 일요일

Eng)No 14-3. Tallinn, Estonia

 The Tallinn travel story again!! 

 It was raining in the morning. I wear a raincoat that Taiwanese friends gave me when I lived in Australia and I decided to go to outside.

 Yesterday, I was in the old town so I went to the bus terminal for checking a price and bus timetable from Tallinn, Estonia to Riga, Latvia and walked in city then came back the hostel and the old town.
 I got haggard face because I drunk some beer, slept late and woke up early..plus raincoat!! I am going to a baggar after about 50 days, leaving my country!! 

 There are about 4 buses in Tallinn bus terminal to Riga, the prices are difference but about 30 Euros (Standard Lux express bus company.) I am a saving traveler so I choosed the Siimple express that is the same company but little bit chaper than Lux.) There is an office of Lux at the Tallinn bus terminal, selli Simple express bus ticket too. (boooking, time and prices checking ; web : ticket.luxexpress.eu)
◀ The Lux express bus. 
It support different service with simple but little bit more expensive than the Simple express.












◀ It is a membership card of the Lux express.
 The price of making is free. Just with a passport or ID card.

The Lux express has a membership card. If you took a this company's bus few times, you can discount about 15% of orign price, take more times, can discount over 30%. The Simple prices are cheaper than Lux but you cannot use this card. I guess if you want go to long distants, can use Lux express with discount, want to go to short distants, can use Simple express without discount. It is good way. But usually Korean travelers have short periods like vacation of working, studying, so a lot of people book eurostar or eurail, but in my case, I didn't prepare them because of long periods traveler without plans.








 When I leaved from the terminal, it stopped the rain so I put off the raincoat, I started the city tour myself! ^^
 Just walking is my travel and view point.
 When I walk around city, I found an independence momorial. Estonia was under Germany and Soviet Union. Their independence day is 26 February! Now is on May, So i couldn't see celebrate but on 26 February there are a lot of celebrate performance in Estonia.
 Because of the effect under Soviet Union? Some old Estonian people could speak Russian, visitors could see Russian memu at restaurants, cafes and so on. So there are a lot of Russian travelers in Estonia, cathedrals of Russian orthodox church style.


Because of the effect under Soviet Union? Some old Estonian people could speak Russian, visitors could see Russian memu at restaurants, cafes and so on. So there are a lot of Russian travelers in Estonia, cathedrals of Russian orthodox church style.


◀ The visitors could see Estonia's history on the way memorial independence and memorial hall. (Just guess..I am not sure because I coudn't read and understand their language.) If you want to exactly explain, you can search on the Internet.)

◀ Because of a colony was  Russian, there are some cathedrals of Russian Orthodox church style. I think Russian Orthodox cathedrals are so colorful but Estonia orthodox cathedrals are simple color.. And there is a capitol of Estonia next the cathedral.
And walked again..there are some graffitis on walls. There are preserved an old museum and ruin. Sometimes I compare with Korea. I want to do in korea too but i don't have power. Korean want graduated famous universities because I stopped to study..




◀ The symbol of Estonia. It is similar with Russia. Surely, European countries use a lot of eagles, lions, horses and unicorns. It is different with oriental countries.

 Walk on following the adorable old-fashioned castle walls, I was feeling a character of The game of throne(U.S drama).
 And it is so great feeling to drink coffee and see Europeans. 
◀ Estonia is near the Baltic sea, there are some seagulls at the old town. They didn't avoid people. Seems to be models!? 
◀ ◀ Prohibition to urinate in the old town! (Someone's graffiti)
 Like last night, i bought a can of beer, came to hill and took night-view of the old city. (I don't bring tripods when i am traveling. It is so heavy!)


 I like Estonia a lot *^^*

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기